- Are you interested in technology, are you handy or a real organizational talent?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to get a taste of working life?
- You are curious and looking for the perfect job?
Then we are very happy to welcome you at GEFASOFT!
GEFASOFT offers you the chance to get to know various interesting occupational fields during a pupil internship and to receive first-hand information from our experts and apprentices. Because you will only find out what you really like if you try it out! In addition, you can not only ask us all your questions, but also make your first contacts in the company and explore your entry options.
What we want from you
Our internship program is aimed at curious pupils who enjoy learning and want to get to know the working environment in a medium-sized company.
No, but depending on age there are certain regulations for the permitted working hours. We clarify these individually.
We offer a wide range of pupil internships. You can get a taste of the following apprenticeships with us:
- Mechatronics technician (m/f/d)
- Machinist (m/f/d)
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering (m/f/d)
- IT specialist for system integration (m/f/d)
- Office management assistants (m/f/d)
- Warehouse logistics specialists (m/f/d)
- IT systems electronics technician (m/f/d)
A pupil internship at GEFASOFT lasts one week.
There are no fixed deadlines, but the earlier the better. For a pupil internship at GEFASOFT, an application about 4-6 weeks before the desired start date is ideal.
In order to get a good picture of you, we ask you to send us the following documents: a short cover letter, a resume and a current reference.
Safety shoes must be worn for all pupil internships (except administration)! These must be obtained by the student and brought to the pupil internship.